Founder and CEO, Longs Peak Analytics
Information Technology and Services | Greater Denver Area, US
I enjoy working on complex problems and applying technology to help find solutions.
My areas of focus are informatics, analytics ("marketing science"), and online innovation, particularly connected to healthcare/patient care.
I have teaching and coaching experience in addition to spending time and energy in corporate, not-for-profit, and academic settings.
I also specialize in information design and user-interface development for online experiences, and have a background in website construction.
As a consultant, I am available for projects of varying scope, and can bring a team together to achieve results.
- Statistics and database research techniques (SPSS/SAS/R)
- Database programming (SQL Server, MySQL)
- Analysis and data management (Python)
- Reporting, dashboarding, and scorecarding (Cognos/Business Objects/Microsoft Analysis Services, charting APIs)
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Domain knowledge in medicine, pharmaceuticals and neuroscience
- IT administration and support (Apple/Microsoft/Linux)